FoodRelay offers a virtual cafeteria service for innovative companies allowing them to configure it according to their needs in a web application. The meals are then selected individually by employees and personalized to their food preferences online. Our FoodRelay kitchens cooks hundreds of lunches everyday in Montreal from local ingredients. Tens of companies ranging from 20 to 400 employees uses this platform every week to make lunch time more fun and inclusive for all their team.
Ready to join the team?
About the position
The position of Director Growth & Marketing is a key role that will lead you to develop relevant strategies to increase the demand for our product, whether it is through the acquisition for new customers or by up-selling our current customers.
We are looking for someone who will complement our product team, joining the first 10 people in the FoodRelay team. We are expecting from you to take initiatives in order to reach goals.
Our marketing philosophy
The customer is at the center of our service. Marketers, developers, and the operations team participate in the growth reflections to ensure that everyone works to create the best customer experience possible.
- Discuss with customers to understand their needs
- Develop and implement the marketing strategy, communication and relationship with our customers by coordinating the operations associated with the different projects.
- Develop a deep understanding of our niche, product offerings, competitors and market trends.
- Identify opportunities and recommend improvements in product, sales process and price.
- Contribute to the evolutions of the web and mobile product for our customers.
- Improve the customer experience on a daily basis thanks to the feedbacks collected (design, Ux, supports, etc.).
- Track the development of new features and coordinate the announcement of these.
- Track usage KPIs and collaborate with the team to reinforce the value proposition to users.
Acquisition & Retention
- Define and deploy an acquisition strategy to generate new leads.
- Monitor and analyze the growth KPI’s of our various initiatives
- Facilitate customer onboarding through the implementation of automation processes.
- Set up online and offline initiatives to find new growth drivers.
- Set up a retention strategy.
- Coordinate and manage the marketing and communication budget in agreement with the CEO.
- Master’s degree in marketing or similar experience
- 4 years of previous experience in marketing in a fast-growing technology company
- Excellent knowledge of modern approaches to lead generation and technology product marketing.
- Experience with the metrics of scaling a tech service (CAC, LTV, Churn …)
- Experience in recruiting and founding a marketing team
- Knowledge of online advertising platforms, mailing, customer support and CMS.
- An interest in food tech and the future of our food system
- Have a strong entrepreneurial spirit, be self-taught and able to communicate well and popularize growth issues
FoodRelay is the best place if you’re looking for
A key position in fast-growing tech startup. A stimulating position that will get you out of your comfort zone and allow you to perfect your skills. An opportunity to work in a creative and motivated team with people from all backgrounds and experiences. An opportunity to change the way we eat together at work
Included at FoodRelay
A free gourmet lunch everyday, prepared by our chefs. Good quality espresso coffee for everyone. A team with varied origins and career paths, monthly 4@7 events. Participating in a team project with the goal of improving employee well-being
A truly inclusive culture
We believe that talent sees no distinction of race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, age, political convictions, language, origin, social condition or handicap. We also believe that diversity brings collective enrichment and that developing a culture that values inclusivity and an absence of discrimination is a crucial part of our company responsability. In this context, we are committed to promote integration and diversity and make it a source of pride and growth for all of our employees. Come work with us!