Our mission : Feeding your company culture
How it all started?
FoodRelay was founded in the winter of 2015 by Benjamin Chalier and Alexandre Hogan.
Epicureans and tech-savvy, they realized that it was possible to help Montrealers eat better in a corporate context, thanks to the development of an adapted app.
Together they embarked on this adventure, with one common goal: to meet the expectations of every employee, collaborator or business partner regardless of their food restrictions and preferences while minimizing the ecological impact of each.
* Propose the best corporate food offer: the best meals, the best service and the best technology.
* Respond to the food restrictions and preferences of all, so that each person is considered and satisfied.
* Support companies in the development of a caring culture.
* Eliminate food waste in businesses.
* Reduce the ecological footprint of each company and each individual.
Who we are
Our team is composed of entrepreneurs, developers, designers and customer success experts. We’re fortunate to have a multi-disciplinary team that brings a variety of perspectives to the table.